Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TRUTH IS IN YOUR HEART


Welcome to This Week's
HEARTCOMPASS SECRETS AND LIFENAVIGATION TIPS
Vol. 1 No. 19
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of The HeartCompass LifeNavigation Process:
A combination of scientific, psychological, spiritual,
metaphysical, and religious knowledge and techniques that
can redirect the mind through the inner guidance of the
Heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In this week's issue -

* HeartCompass Quote

* HeartCompass Secrets: Truth Is In The Heart

* LifeNavigation Tip: Be Happy Now

* This Week's Featured Video: Must Watch If You Have A Heart

* Pre-Made LifeNav Kits and A Mind With Heart Coaching/Training
Email myheartcompass@yahoo.com and ask for F*REE info.

* Watch A Mind With Heart Channel on YouTube!
http://youtube.com/heartcompass

If you find the tips and secrets in this issue

valuable, invite a friend to join us!

Forward this newsletter, or send this link

http://heartcompass-secrets.blogspot.com

and invite them to subscribe. They will thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------


HeartCompass Quote:

"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now.
Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you
happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time
you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family.
Every minute should be enjoyed and savored."

Earl Nightingale
1921-1989, Radio Announcer, Author and Speaker


---------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

HEARTCOMPASS SECRETS: Truth Is In Your Heart

I don't live in a house that costs 5 million dollars.

I don't drive a different car each day that costs more than
most people's homes.

And I don't fly from city to city in my private jet.

I used to believe that those objective facts disqualified me
from teaching anything that had to do with metaphysics, spirituality,
and manifestation of the physical.

But the Truth is...in my Heart, I never ever wanted those things!

I love nature. I love being close to the earth and it's creatures.
I always have. And because of that, my Heart and Mind have always
led me to experiences and physical manifestations that fulfill
those longings, and that love.

When I was a little girl, growing up in the city of Detroit,
Michigan, I dreamed of living in a cabin in the woods, and being
a writer. Well, guess what? I live in a 250 square foot cabin
in the woods, and I'm a writer! Fortunately, I'm in Southern
Oregon where the winters are a good deal milder than they are
in Michigan. I really don't like being THAT cold!

And what about money?

The three Big Issues (we've been told) in human happiness are
relationships, health, and money.

But research has proven that money and possessions don't correlate
with measures of human happiness. And relationships? The greatest
source of drama in human existence is in relationships. To expect
people to "make us happy" is a recipe for disaster. And how many
people with terminal illnesses will tell you that getting sick
was the greatest gift they ever received (because it made them
aware of their mortality, and the urgency to appreciate every
moment).

The honest Truth is that I could never tell you how to manifest
money, or anything else in your life, and neither can anyone else.

Wow. OK,take a deep breath. I realize that is NOT what we've been
hearing in today's metaphysical, quantum physics, spiritual guru
world. Those with money will tell you that, yes, they can show
you how to "attract" it, or "manifest" it, or "intend" it, or
whatever.

They really do believe this, because they did it, and so obviously
they should be able to show you how.

I ask you this...Just because Tiger Woods is perhaps the greatest
golf pro ever, does that mean he can teach you how to be one as
well?

How many of you out there are driving yourselves crazy, trying
to learn something from someone who's done it, who claims they
can teach you how if you just follow the hundred easy steps
that they took?

It doesn't matter what steps they took!

What matters is this...what is in your Heart and in your Mind
is what MATTERS (literally, becomes matter).
And no one, no one, knows what's in your Heart, except YOU.

You might still believe that if you had millions of dollars,
found your soul mate, or lost twenty pounds you would finally
be happy. But the Truth is, absolutely nothing outside your
self can "make you happy."

Happiness is a feeling you experience when your Heart and
your Mind are pointed in the direction of Truth. It's like
having a compass and a map. You know who you are, which
direction you are heading, and understanding that where you
are right now is All there really Is.

---------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WEEK'S LIFENAVIGATION TIP: Be Happy Now

Maybe I'm being selfish, but I want to be happy right now.

Not next year, when I've made my first million or married my
soul mate or lost that stubborn belly fat.

OK, I'm looking forward to having all of that, too. But my
number one priority is to be happy. Because when I'm feeling
happiness, I know my Mind is being directed by my Heart, and
my Heart knows what I really want.

If you want to experience what it feels like to have a Mind
with Heart try this simple experiment:

Next time you find yourself feeling anything less than happy,
take a moment and close your eyes. Take several deep, slow
breaths. Focus on the area of your Heart, and imagine you
are breathing in and out through that area. Now, ask your Heart
this simple question: "Who Am I?" Breathe deeply, and wait for
the feelings and images to arise. The Heart doesn't use words.

When you start to get a warm feeling of Love, Joy, Peace and
Light you will know you've received your answer. That is
who you really are, but only you can experience it.

Try this when you find yourself thinking fear-based negative
thoughts. Go to your Heart, and ask for the Truth.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Featured Video: Must Watch If You Have A Heart

A little something to warm your Heart...
remember, the Heart "talks" with feelings and images.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvwI7nIeJQw




The opinions expressed in this video belong to Matrix Mindset
and are not necessarily those of Heartcompass Enterprises.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Redirect Your Mind...

...with Inner Guidance from the Heart.

I have to admit, that just like a plumber who fixes the leaky
faucet in his or her own home last, I sometimes put myself
last when it comes to using the LifeNavigation Kits that I
build. But I've been using mine regularly lately, and, well,
it's awesome! If you like, I can send you a Kit and teach
you how to use it, too.

To find out more just send off an email

to myheartcompass@yahoo.com and say,

"Yes. Send me info about the LifeNav Kit
and A Mind With Heart Coaching and Training."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Next Week:

More Quotes, Secrets, and Tips!

Invite a friend to join us on the journey!

Forward this newsletter, or send this link

http://heartcompass-secrets.blogspot.com

and invite them to subscribe. They'll thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Heartcompass Secrets and LifeNavigation Tips
copyright 2008

Ilana Moss
HeartCompass Enterprises
myheartcompass@yahoo.com

Visit me at MySpace
http://myspace.com/ilanamoss

Read Healing Messages From A Mind With Heart
http://healingmessages.blogspot.com

Watch A Mind With Heart Channel on YouTube!
http://youtube.com/heartcompass


FREE 5 Part Online Heartcompass LifeNavigation iCourse!
"Redirect Your Mind, With Inner Guidance From The Heart"
http://heartcompass.blogspot.com

No comments: