Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CAREFUL THINKING

Welcome to This Week's
HEARTCOMPASS SECRETS AND LIFENAVIGATION TIPS
Vol. 1 No. 15
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of The HeartCompass LifeNavigation Process:
A combination of scientific, psychological, spiritual,
metaphysical, and religious knowledge and techniques that
can redirect the mind through the inner guidance of the
Heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In this week's issue -

* HeartCompass Quote

* HeartCompass Secrets: Thoughts Are The DNA of the Universe

* LifeNavigation Tip: Careful Thinking

* Featured Video: Relaxing Bubbles

* Pre-Made LifeNav Kits and A Mind With Heart Coaching/Training
Email myheartcompass@yahoo.com for F*REE info.
Note: If clicking doesn't work, please cut and past address to your email app.

* Watch A Mind With Heart Channel on YouTube!
http://youtube.com/heartcompass

If you find the tips and secrets in this issue

valuable, invite a friend to join us!

Forward this newsletter, or send this link

http://heartcompass-secrets.blogspot.com

and invite them to subscribe. They will thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HeartCompass Quote:

"We are all capable of doing
more than we think."

Bill Clinton

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HEARTCOMPASS SECRETS: Thoughts Are DNA of the Universe

I don't know about you, but sometimes I am in SUCH a HURRY about
wanting my thoughts to manifest! I mean, come on already! I've
been thinking, and visualizing, and where's the stuff???

This has been a subject that has concerned me for quite a while.
One of the reasons I created the LifeNavigation Kit was
because I wanted faster results. I want it, and I want it NOW!

Have you ever felt that way? Hmmmm, I thought so : )

I took a break from teaching Heartcompass last year because I
didn't understand why some things seemed to manifest almost
instantly, while something else might take months, years, or
a lifetime. Until I could get to the bottom of this, I didn't
feel the "process" was complete.

When I saw the movie "The Secret" I thought, "Ah ha! That's
it! I just need to learn how to bring myself into alignment
with what I want, and then I will be able to manifest
everything right when I want it!"

Um, no.

Well, yes, and no.

You see, it turns out it's true that we need to be in alignment
with what we want before we can create it. But it's not true
that we can always achieve that alignment the moment we want
to create something.

In the case of parking cars, yes. I got that one down. I was
a parking spot guru, and I have pictures on my cell phone that
document my repeated successes.

However, let's say I want to create a thriving, successful
business doing what I am most passionate about (that would
be teaching metaphysics and Heartcompass, of course).

That requires a process.
And that process begins with...

Careful Thinking.

Notice I did not say wishful thinking, but Careful Thinking.

There's a difference.

Careful Thinking is a process that uses both the Mind and Heart,
to sift through the possibilities, receive inspiration, and
know when you've finally got it "just right". You know when it's
right because your Heart is smart, and it will tell you when
you've got the thinking (the DNA, the blueprint) properly arranged
in order to get the result you want. The Heart will then also
give you a "jolt" of motivation, energy, and joy to get you
moving so you can get it done.

Here's a simple example to help make this all clear:

A while back I found I was unable to open one of my kitchen
drawers, because a knife had somehow gotten jammed in just
such a way that the drawer opened just a bit, and could go
no further. I jiggled, shook, and beat on the thing, trying
to dislodge the knife, without success (and with very little
thought, I might add).

Finally, I gave up and sat down with a cup of tea.
In my mind, I visualized the drawer, and the knife,
and tried to imagine ways in which I might get the
thing unstuck. Finally, I saw the solution clearly in my
mind, went back to the drawer, and got it opened. Yes!

(IMPORTANT: Please note, I did NOT sit there visualizing an
open drawer, thinking it would open by itself before I went
back to the kitchen. I used my Mind and my Heart to see a
way to get it open myself. BIG difference!)

I paid attention to this process, and I have found that when
I take the time to give something Careful Thought (ie. Thought
full of Care, which is the Heart) then it becomes possible,
although not always easy, to create the results I want, whatever
that might be.

And this, my friend, can take time. Sometimes just the time
it takes to sip a cup of tea. Or, it might take days, or months,
or years, or a lifetime.

Of course, the more time you invest in developing your thinking
skills, or I would call it Careful Thinking skills, the faster
and more effective you will become at this. It takes patience,
and comittment, and purpose. But if you have all of these,
you can and will succeed (you might want to check out the
Healing Message From a Mind With Heart titled "Success" ).

Now that I've discovered this "Secret", I feel confident that
I can help others when things don't manifest as quickly as
they might expect. I'm not going to promise you that you will
get whatever you want, when you want it (which is probably
right now!). But I do know that anyone who is willing can learn
how to think more effectively, can develop Careful Thinking skills,
and start getting better results sooner, rather than later.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WEEK'S LIFENAVIGATION TIP: Careful Thinking

Knowing what you want is the first step in any conscious
manifestation process.

You might "think" you know what you want, but the Heart "knows"
what you want.

The Heart communicates with images and feelings. Whatever you
"think" you want, write it down. Then ask your Heart if that's
really what you want.

If it is, take some time for Careful Thinking,
and let the Heart send you images and inspiration that
will help you create what you want.

If it's not (it won't feel good), then ask your Heart what it
"knows" you want. Remember, this will come in the form of
images and feelings, or inspiration. You may be guided to take
some action that will help you learn what you really want, or
the Heart might trigger a memory that inspires you, etc.

Just keep in mind, if the Heart and Mind are not in alignment on
something that you consciously think you want, then you cannot
consciously create it (or you might find yourself beating on that
stuck drawer for a very long time!)

It's worth the effort.

And, it feels good, too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Featured Video:

Relaxing Bubbles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zWpCsnrbcA

Thoughts are like bubbles, floating in and out of our awareness,
taking on many shapes, colors, and sizes.

You'll find Relaxing Bubbles and more meditation, sacred geometry,
and metaphysical science videos at A Mind With Heart Channel on
YouTube.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Redirect Your Mind...

...with Inner Guidance from the Heart.

Pre-made LifeNavigation Kits and Coaching are available to meet
the needs of your busy lifestyle. To get yours click the
link below and put "LifeNav Kit" in the subject line. You will
receive information about what's in the Kit, about one-on-one
coaching/training with Ilana Moss, cost and payment options,
and more...

Information is no cost and no obligation.

"Yes. Send me info about the LifeNav Kit and A Mind With Heart
Coaching and Training." (click here): myheartcompass@yahoo.com


Note: If clicking does not open your email browser, please open
your email service and cut and past the address. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Next Week:

More Quotes, Secrets, and Tips!

Invite a friend to join us on the journey!

Forward this newsletter, or send this link

http://heartcompass-secrets.blogspot.com

and invite them to subscribe. They'll thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Heartcompass Secrets and LifeNavigation Tips
copyright 2008

Ilana Moss
HeartCompass Enterprises
myheartcompass@yahoo.com

Visit me at MySpace
http://myspace.com/ilanamoss

Read Healing Messages From A Mind With Heart
http://healingmessages.blogspot.com

Watch A Mind With Heart Channel on YouTube!
http://youtube.com/heartcompass


FREE 5 Part Online Heartcompass LifeNavigation iCourse!
"Redirect Your Mind, With Inner Guidance From The Heart"
http://heartcompass.blogspot.com

No comments: