Sunday, March 11, 2012

THE HOLE IN THE HEART


Listen online, or read the transcript below:
-----------------------------------------------------
Welcome to This Month's
HEARTCOMPASS SECRETS AND LIFENAVIGATION TIPS
Vol. 2012 No. 03
-------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of The HeartCompass LifeNavigation System:

A combination of scientific, psychological, spiritual, metaphysical, and religious knowledge and techniques that can redirect the mind with inner guidance from the Heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

In this week's issue -

* HeartCompass Quotes

* HeartCompass Secrets: The Hole In Your Heart

* LifeNavigation Tip: Seeing With Eyes of the Heart

* Featured Video(s): Daily Prayer for Peace of Mind

-------------------------------------------------------------

HeartCompass Quotes:

"We are made with a hole in our Hearts
providing a way for us to receive and let in Love.

When the ego-mind looks upon the hole in the Heart
it sees an infinite dark abyss
and fills it with fear.

The eyes of the Heart see a Gateway
filled with infinite Love and Light.

Look upon the world with the eyes of your Heart
and fill the world with Love."

~~ Healing Message From A Mind With Heart


-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

HEARTCOMPASS SECRETS:  The Hole In Your Heart

When you focus your attention on your Heart, what do you see?  What do you feel?

When I first started teaching the Heartcompass LifeNavigation System, I had doubts about my ability to teach others how to access the Heart for Love-based Truth.

I was worried that when I asked them to focus on the Heart they would feel the infinite loneliness, emptiness and pain that so many of us run from when we encounter difficult challenges in life that are the Heart's attempt to wake us up and heal the Mind.

Before I started meditating, before I realized I had PTSD, and before I discovered the Heartcompass LifeNav System, I would look into my Heart and panic when I saw and felt the infinite abyss that was there.  I could sense there was a "hole in my Heart", but I was clueless as to its true purpose and meaning.  It might as well have been a bullet hole for all the pain and terror it seemed to create in my life.

So what brought about the transformation?  How did I get from running in terror from the abyss, to seeking the "Hole in my Heart" for Love-based Truth?

To begin, I had to stop running and "face my fears".  By that I mean turning with the conscious Mind and looking at the physical life experience I was having at the moment, allowing the feelings to fully surface, and acknowledging the thoughts that accompanied my feelings and experience.

To my great suprise - and relief! - I found that I did not die, and that the feelings did not intensify unbearably as I had expected.  Rather, by allowing my thoughts and feelings to come to the surface - in a safe and structured manner (ie. the Heartcompass LifeNav System) - I was able to "release" them, as it were, from that infinite dark abyss where the fear-based ego-mind had created and stored them.

What I experienced next totally transformed the direction of my life.

Whenever I identified a false fear-based belief and "deactivated" it using the LifeNav System, it left a kind of empty little space - a space that I was then able to access to find Love-based Truth in the Heart.

In other words, as I cleared out the fear-based beliefs that were filling the "hole in my Heart" I discovered a "portal" that is the gateway for Spirit to enter the conscious Mind.

I was so blown away by this discovery that I had to learn more.

I went online looking for research or information about the Heart.  This was back around 2001-2002.  At first I found nothing.

Then I came across the Institute of Heartmath.  At that time they were just beginning to provide scientific research and evidence that confirmed what I was experiencing on a personal level.  With this resource to give me the scientific foundation I felt I needed before sharing what I had learned with others, I launched Heartcompass Enterprises and started teaching and coaching.

It hasn't been easy.  At one point I abandoned the whole thing when my personal life experience became extremely difficult ( I lost my home in the foreclosure crisis in 2007 ) and I decided "this stuff doesn't work!"

Fortunately, I returned to the System to process the false fear-based beliefs that accompanied this difficult period of my life - and found that I learned more, grew more, and became much stronger and more centered in my Heart than ever before.

No matter what you are experiencing in your life right now - no matter how painful or terrifying it might feel at the moment - you can use your life experience to identify the fear-based beliefs that are blocking the portal to Spirit that is in your Heart.

Those fear-base beliefs had a purpose - to create the Illusion of Separation and make third dimensional physical life experience seem real.  It's time now to enter the abyss, clear the muck out, and let Love-based Truth flow into your Mind from the Heart.


---------------------------------------------------------------

THIS MONTH'S LIFENAVIGATION TIP:  Seeing With Eyes of the Heart

The hole in your Heart is real.  The Institute of Heartmath and others have conducted tests and research to confirm this.  You can go to Heartmath.org to read the research papers and decide for yourself.

But the only thing that really matters is how you, personally, experience the hole in your Heart.

When we live life from the ego-mind, we experience the hole in the Heart as an infinite dark abyss, filled with fear.

When we turn our Mind to the Heart and deactivate the fear-based beliefs we clear a space for Love, Light, Truth and Life to enter the Mind.  And that is what we call "A Mind With Heart".

You can begin creating A Mind With Heart by joining the Foundation for Creating A Mind With Heart and taking the 5 Part Course available at the Virtual Learning Center.  If you are already a student,  I hope this newsletter provides you with motivation to continue studying and practicing the Heartcompass LifeNavigation System.  If you need personal assistance, check out the Coaching and Training Programs.


---------------------------------------------------------------

Featured Video(s): Daily Prayer for Peace of Mind

This Daily Prayer can be used together with the Heartcompass LifeNavigation System, or alone whenever you are unable to sit down and use your LifeNavigator's Chart.

Try watching it once a day to create inner peace and A Mind With Heart.

http://youtu.be/3Y2Eep5Fa6k




Join the Foundation For Creating A Mind With Heart for full access to the Virtual Learning Center.


---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------


Next Month:  More Quotes, Secrets, and Tips!

Heartcompass Secrets and LifeNavigation Tips
copyright 2012

Ilana Moss
HeartCompass Enterprises
The Foundation For Creating A Mind With Heart
Metaphysics-for-Life.com


Follow A Mind With Heart on TWITTER!

Friend me on FACEBOOK!

Receive Healing Messages From A Mind With Heart
http://healingmessages.blogspot.com

Watch A Mind With Heart Channel on YouTube!
http://youtube.com/heartcompass

Take the Off-Ramp to Metaphysics-for-Life.com and remember who you really are!

Join the Foundation For Creating A Mind With Heart - Discover the Mind With Heart Virtual Learning Center!


No comments: